Thursday, April 08, 2010

Honey! I'm Home!

After a tremendously long hiatus, Elizabeth Rosalyn is back in blogging action!

A lot has changed in three years. I graduated from secondary school in 2007 and enrolled at Simon Fraser University (where I'm currently in my third year of studies, pursuing a degree in Communication and English). My family has had its fair share of celebrations and challenges (from the birth of my niece, Jana in the summer of 2007 to my mother's stroke last fall). Over the course of these past thirty-six months, I've grown a lot as a person (mentally, not physically, haha) and learned more about who I am and what I strive to be.

Through it all, music has been my constant, leading me to life-changing discoveries, everlasting memories and some of the best friends I've ever met. Personally, I've never felt more hopeful and confident towards life and what the future holds in store, and I owe it all to the gift of song. This blog is a tribute to the music and the artists that have helped me get to where I am today.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment