Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Farewell, David Archuleta!






David Archuleta has embarked on a new adventure. For the next two years, he will be taking a break from his career, his loved ones, and the life he knew to serve as a Mormon missionary in South America. In his final video blog, the sweet and spiritual singer profusely thanks his supporters for their unyielding support over the past few years.

Four years ago, my mom told me about a talented teenager she discovered on a show called American Idol. I honestly don't know where I'd be or who I'd be today if she hadn't introduced me to David Archuleta. The singers of Season 7 had (and continue to have) an incredible impact on my life, and I can never thank them enough for that.

I admire David for always being a fine example of what it means to be giving, compassionate, and courageous. I draw great inspiration from his philosophies of appreciating the goodness around you and following your heart. David Archuleta devotes his life to making a difference. He has already touched the hearts of his fans through his music and his personality. Now it's time for him to begin changing the world on an even larger scale. May he continue to spread peace, love, and hope everywhere he goes.

It's Not Goodbye... It's See You in Two Years.

As a parting gift, David recorded an OPM album of classic Filipino love songs during his brief stay in the Philippines. Purchase 'Forevermore' today!

No comments:

Post a Comment