Monday, March 26, 2012

Hang In There, Baby


Try as you might, you just cannot force inspiration. Inspiration is a natural sensation that can't be controlled. Every artist goes through times when their creative juices are blocked. For me, this last week was filled with those moments.

For the past month or so, I have been learning a new skill. Since this is a skill that must be tested in order for one to receive certification, I have been determined to devote many hours to perfecting my abilities. As a result, I have been distracted from other hobbies of mine, such as writing.

Readers, as soon as I have received the favourable results that I desire and my mind has been put at ease, I promise to get back to my regular schedule of blogging. I've been doing pretty well with that daily posts goal - haven't I? Yes, backdated posts do count!

Expect to see blogs on Dancing With The Stars, The Hunger Games, and Mad Men very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment