Thursday, January 06, 2011

Here's To You Wild Magnolias Just Waiting To Bloom

My sincere apologies for abandoning this blog yet again. I seem to have a habit of starting new projects with the intentions of maintaining something substantial and long-lasting, but as always, I get sidetracked by the distractions of real-life responsibilities, tempting television shows, ooh!shiny objects of fascination, etc.

Last year, I lost my way. I found it a struggle to connect with my identity and my purpose in life. It's a scary when you feel like you might have been chasing the wrong dreams for twenty plus years. Along this confusing time, I also lost my passion and motivation for writing. I just could not find subjects to blog about, nor right words to express myself. It was a hard time, but, through all of the lessons I've learned in 2010, the most valuable piece of wisdom I've acquired is that it is never to late to make a clean start and become the person you want to be!

With the arrival of the new year, I have resolved to make 2011 the year of total creative inspiration! I'm hoping that this, my third attempt at revitalizing this blog, will be a success. What better day to start than on the eve of my 22nd birthday?

Thank you to all of my loyal readers for continuing to stand by. You are lovely. And to all of my new followers, welcome! I look forward to discussing everything new, old and tried and true with you! Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment